• Each unit covers reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, spelling, listening, speaking and writing.
• Exposure to authentic texts in a variety of text types prepares students for language in the real world.
• Straightforward instructional design (Show-Explain-Apply) effectively meets the needs of first-generation English learners, making lessons more achievable and boosting motivation.
• All language skills are taught in the context of a theme, allowing for relevant and meaningful learning.
• Activities throughout the units allow for active learner engagement, improving retention and increasing interaction between teachers and students.
• Continuous and comprehensive assessments allow on-going and accurate evaluation of students’ understanding.